Sunday, October 24, 2010

Volunteering

I really don't like it when my mom volunteers my to do every friken thing under the sun.  Saturday night she volunteered me to read this stupid thing in front of the cross country team for the coaches.  We had our end of the year banquet so I had to help coordinate the whole thing.  Now she volunteered me to go help with the conformation candidates from last years 8th grade and serve them milk and cookies today after their conformation.  The reason this is bad is because last years 8th grade was an interesting group of people.  I swear I could write a pretty good book on what happened to me in 7th grade between the 8th grade and me.  Some of them are so annoying, rude, and stuck up.  Their is like 5 that I am okay with out of 72.  So the people that I didn't like for that whole year now I have to serve them.  Yeah!  However I do get to see the people that I did like and haven't seen since then.  Like Mary, she is awesome, and Becky, and Cecil.  John is okay I never really talked to him but he is okay when he is not trying to be what other people want him to be.  But then there is Amy, Jordan, Katrina, Kalie, and the worst of all Alyce.  Now that is an interesting story.  I'll try and get it up if I want to later but they really are the worst.  Alyce goes to different schools everyday to see all her different "boyfriends" and gets "paid" also did I mention she is 14 and she is doing this stuff.  Plus she is annoying as heck.  She sits their in your face and laughs like hahahahahha in a super high pitched voice.  Anyways wish me luck. I'll need it!
Stay Safe an I'll try an get that story up soon if I have time.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment