Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bitches on the Book of Face... and more finalss

So I know that I like to rant on here and that maybe one f the reasons I started this blog. Well actualy I started it because my friends had one and i started to use it and what not and yeah it just whent from there. But anyways I have something I really need to talk about... Facebook Bitches... Now we all know those few Elite (annoying) people on facebook that always

  • Message you
  • comment on your stuff
  • Like all your stuff
  • keep friend requesting you 
  • and the ones who are like oh how many fb friends do u have o ok well i have 1000
REALLY CHICKLET NO ONE KOWS 1,000 PEOPLE!!! unless your the one in a million people thats really super social you might, just might have 1,000. But other than that you don't have 2000 3000 4000 or 5000 thats just showing off. 

Also there are the people who keep commenting on your statuses. Really woman I never asked for your opinion and i never wanted your all seeing eye aproval... Seriously if you dont like what I have to say don't look at my profile its that simple! I dont know about you but if someone is 50!!!!! years older than me and commenting on my statuses I think that's just a LITTLE, AND BY THAT I MEAN A LOT!!!! creepy. Anyways yeah so thats all I have to say so far and more finalss study time...  they'll be over SOON though... BUT OT SOON ENOUGH!!!!
Anyways stay safe and happy and remember FOLLOW MY BLOGG!!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment