Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hey!

So now I should get back on a reguliar schedule of posting articles! So sorry I have just been so busy! To get you all caught up I am in FLORIDA!!! My ABSOLUTELY FAVEROTE SINGER CAME OUT WITH A NEW SONG!!! (btw this is LADY GAGA!!!) I LOVE Born This Way!!! Plus it has a great message! My birthday is coming up!!! YAY!  So anyways today we were walking on the beach and saw HUNDREDS of jellyfish!! I H-A-T-E-! Jellyfish!! they are just big mush blobs of EWNESS!!! I need to get a new phone so bad!!! Mine is broken>>> :( So yeah for my birthday I WANT LADY GAGA CONCERT TICKETS SOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER <3<3<3! So thats it and I promise I will post regularly again!!!

1 comment:

  1. HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX FOR POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete