Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Funny Things

so I probablyy should be doing my homework but i really don't want to. So i finaly got to look up one youtube video i wanted to see.  so the story is that when i was eating breakfaest this morning i looked it up. but then my mom made me take it down. so I came up with a few reasons why I should never look a funny vid up with my mom there again.

  1. Bad Words
  2. Vulgar(now my new faverote word) content
  3. And finaly they just don't get it!!!!
So anyways the video was how to not talk to someone who you don't want to talk to or something like that.  OMFG SOOO FUNNY!! here's the link 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0

so i think i'll use that one now.

Anyways so this total idiot keeps ripping the birthday decorations off my locker!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DUDE DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE!!!!! anyways they'll just die cold and alone whoever they are. 

O btw No ost 2marrow because i have a freshman orientation....YEAH!!!(not) so friday i'll have new things up. BYE!!

1 comment:

  1. could it be nick? he is such a .... well you know what i mean

    ReplyDelete