Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Those people"

We all know about those kinds of people.  The ones that tell you something about what they think about you but really it is them that has the problem.  For example I had a group of people that would not leave me alone yesterday that told me that I was annoying and I was ugly.  Here is the funny part The person that told me I was annoying would not leave me alone at all even when I told her I don't care, I don't like you, go away blah blah blah blah blah!  Also the on that told me I am ugly is short, fat, 1/2 in. thick glasses, pimples, And freckles everywhere.  All of those things together don't exactly make you pretty.  Anyways now they say they try to avoid me but they just come up to me on occasion and try to start a fight or try and bump into me or come up to me and say they hate me.  If you really wanted to avoid me don't even look at me.  Anyways I get to shadow at C.C. and F.G.R. soon I don't know exactly when but soon I know that.  Stay safe and I don't know if I will be able to put post up for the next few days.  
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment