Monday, October 25, 2010

High School

So tonight is this event at our school we have every year for the high schools to come out and give us info about their school and why we should go there.  We get to pick three high schools to see their presentation which I don't understand why we don't have more time.  Last year we had this girl named Elenor ugh she still goes to our school.  Words can't describe how annoying and sheltered she is!  For example she

  • Is 14 and can only watch G rated movies
  • can't watch Disney channel (P.S. I hate Disney because it is so censored)
  • Is obsessed I mean Obsessed with big cats (tigers, lions, cheetahs, ect..)
  • She thinks she can turn into a tiger NO JOKE!
  • she cannot go online not even for reports
  • Worst of all she is obsessed with me also
And how do I know this well
  • She took 60 pictures of me on the bus in 5 minutes when I wasn't looking and she told me and showed me all of them
  • She admitted that she spies on me when I'm not looking.  She also keeps count 53 times a day to be exact
  • Finally she always tries to sit by me all the time!
I think that this is enough evidence to back up my theory.  Anyways I have gotten way off topic.  She was looking into a school called Ladywood it is an all girls school, very good.  Her parents think that it teaches against chastity and other virtues because the girl attending school there at the speech was wearing mascara and lip gloss.  Now really let's think about how this is bad...... O wait IT ISN'T!  So that is an Idea of what she is like.  Their are so many stories about her!  Anyways I am looking at two schools Catholic Central and Gabriel Richard.  Actually we are looking at three schools but the third one is one that a friend of ours wants us to look into.  We will never go there and finally I'll post more info about high schools when I get back.  Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment