Friday, October 22, 2010

The Starter Story

I'm standing in line with my paper due for health and fitness( how I got in this class I don't know, I never thought of myself as super athletic or populiar. I'm just a person.) and I'm talking to my friend about how I can wait for High School and leave all these "wonderful people" at Our Lady of Good Counsel School.  I am a 8th grader at Our Lady of Good Counsel School and this is about my life as I see it.  Not my friends, not the Jocks, not the cheerleaders, Me!  This is my story and I'll tell you as much as I can.  However I will not use real names of people for Identity Problems.  A little Background info on me is My two best friends are Jessica and Ally.  They keep my grounded and I wouldn't be here without them.  I am going to attend Catholic Central High School, and to start this off I am not super religious.  But I still love my school no matter how much I say I hate it.  It's just some of the people you know what I mean.  So this is me and I promise as I go on with blogs they will get more interesting than this one.  It is a starter story we got to start somewhere.  So yeah this is my life and hope to share more stories.
P.S. all of the things I post are true some may be hard to believe but they are all true. Bye see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment