Thursday, March 31, 2011

Schools..

okay so I think that most people say this but I'm not sure. MY SCHOOL IS FUL OF NAZIS!!!!!!!! not actual jew hating ones but they have stupid rules and tons of useless codes. If I didn't know any better I would think its some kind of hitler youth camp. UGH!!!!! So I got a detention for being late the other day and the letter they sent home went something like this

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Doyle


Here at OLGC we believe that good attendence is essential to spiritual, academic, and Social Development . Students that exhibit these traits usualy do better in school and social events and are usualy more enployable in the future. since your son has been tardy more than 3 times he must serve a morning detention tomarrow at 7:30.


Thank You For Your Cooperation,
School Staff

MOST DRAMATIC LETTRE EVER!!!!!!
so anyways i'll post soon SUBSCRIBE TO MY BOLG and stay safe.  

O P.S. comment and tell me what u think of ur school.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment