Friday, December 9, 2011

Computers Take Forever and Santa is a Stalker!!!

Hello world of the living! I'm Back!!!!
So I've been thinking for a while... and no it did not hurt and ive been lookin at tumblrs and other peoples profiles and stuff like that and ive realized people are SCREWWWDDD UP!!!!  I mean im not trying to be mean or anything like that but.... People need to friken be happy!!! like seriously come on!!!
anyways computers take forever now and it ttook me live 10 frieken hours to even just write and post this one post! and if you have ever though about it isnt santa a stalker??? i mean really if some fat dude in a red outfit was watching my everymove id be kindda (alot) FREAKED OUT!!!! anyways cooment and ill see you all nexxxttt time!
Promise itll be soon
kk byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment